Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Project thoughts

So I love the idea of helping with the new REP website for Safe Harbor. Though I am not electronically (or social media in general) skilled, I know that the rest of the class is and that is what Julie expressed that she needed help with. I also liked the idea of talking to news stations and local radio stations to boost awareness along with planning something on Clemson’s campus to educate women in the likely to be effected age group (16-24).
Also, I do want to talk with the athletic departments about a purple out, as my blog suggested. I’m sure with everyone’s contacts along with mine we can achieve some sort of cooperation with one or some of the teams on campus and let larger crowds know about Safe Harbor, both how to donate and where to get help.   

No comments:

Post a Comment